No-Guilt Yard Cards Policies
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING*
- Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date.
- Do NOT allow yard work including mowing or weed whacking to occur while the signs are installed. It damages the signs and we will charge a $50 cleaning fee for any grass-stained items due to yard work.
- If you have a specific placement location request, please send us a detailed email with pictures. We’ll need to set the yard card up in the location that works best for your yard (slope and tree roots can factor in) but will make every effort to place it where you desire.
- Please note: Once the sign is installed, we may charge an additional setup fee to move the sign.
- You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items. This includes any damage by yard work as mentioned above. A full setup can cost up to $700 so we ask you to please take care with our signs.
- Signs will hold up in the rain! No worries! But if winds are over 20 mph we reserve the right to change the installation time or remove the signs for everyone’s safety.
- Please water the yard the day we arrive to ensure easier placement of the signs. This is especially important during the dry summer months.
- Please leave the front porch light on to help us navigate in the dark.
- We do not set up in backyards.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it.
- Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items. If you run into any issues with placement, contact us directly to discuss options.
- Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items are our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc.
- Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well.
- Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged.
- If you have a lawn crew coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. Please use #noguiltyardcards on social media so we can see the joy!
- Please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- No-Guilt Enterprises LLC DBA No-Guilt Yard Cards and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
- We do not stake political messages. We do encourage each and every citizen to get out and vote, but we will not promote any candidate with our signs. Thanks for understanding!
No-Guilt Yard Card Refund Policy
- If you must cancel your booking prior to 24-hours before set-up, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund. Or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date to be used within 3 months, based on our availability. If you do not rebook within 3 months, the fee will not be refunded.
- If you must cancel within the 24-hour window, no refunds will be offered. We will work with you to reschedule within a 3-month window.
- In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, heavy snow or ice, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds over 20 mph, and any other Act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way. No refunds will be given, but we will work with you to reschedule.
- No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that is out of our control.
- We install greetings after 6:00 PM and pick up the following evening after 6:00 PM.
***By placing an order/booking with No-Guilt Yard Cards, you agree to all policies stated above.***